Job Responsibilities : Health Care Assistant
Salary : £10.75 an hour
Company : Nayland Care Agency Suffolk County Council’s Contracted Provider
Location : Hadleigh GB
A welcome payment of £750 available to people new to the sector (terms and conditions apply)
*Tier 2 Sponsorship is available if you are in UK and have Full UK Driving Licence*
Nayland Care Agency Est since 2001 which is still family run local and as passionate as ever about providing good care within the local community. Due to continued success they are also Suffolk County Council’s Contracted Provider!
Working for Nayland Care you will support individuals to maximise their potential and to increase their independence choice and community inclusion. We believe the most important aspect of social care is “time” and we work closely with all our staff to ensure they receive a real sense of reward.
Looking for a great opportunity?
If you’re looking for a varied and rewarding role where you will have plenty of opportunities to make a lasting positive impact on people’s lives being a Healthcare Assistant in your local community may be the perfect job for you.
With so much room for growth ongoing training and a great team for support it’s a job like no other!
Why work for us?
- Great rates of pay from £10.75ph and £17ph for Bank Holidays.
- Experience is not necessary! All you need is your personal qualities we will provide training for everything else
- Local work and a flexible schedule to suit your lifestyle
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Permanent contracted hours for Full Time and Part Time hours
- Flexible bank shifts available
- Access to your pay as and when you need it!
- Paid DBS
- Uniforms and PPE are provided
- Annual black tie fully funded awards event
- Performance bonus
- Mileage payment- 45p per mile!
- Fully paid induction training/ support shift period to support you to gain the right skills/ knowledge to provide excellent care- we work at your pace!
- Real career opportunities and encouragement to complete additional health and social care qualifications
- On call support during your working hours
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to form positive relationships
- A desire to provide hands-on care
- A natural sense of compassion
- A calm approach
- A strong desire to deliver compassionate dependable care and support that leaves people feeling valued and cared for.
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle
Job Types: Full-time Part-time Permanent Temporary contract
Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness programmes
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you currently living in the Suffolk areas?
- Driving Licence (required)