Job Responsibilities : Remote Customer Service Representative
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location : Virginia
Educational requirements : High School
Job Title: Remote – Customer Service Representative
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, like assisting customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Provide support to our customers by processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, order status, delivery, and billing questions.
- Resolve customer complaints and call out issues as appropriate with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Answer product or service inquiries, troubleshoot and support our customers in facilitating communication for technical assistance.
- Follow established performance metrics including but not limited to quality standards, after call work (ACW), adherence (ADH) and follow-up on all actions.
- Assist in working to increase revenue by offering substitutes and/or alternative products where applicable.
How you will get there:
- High school graduate or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Internet service and access to connect hard wired directly to your internet router.
- A private, distraction free, designated workspace is required. A separate room with a door is recommended.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role, customer call center experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment also a plus
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Proficient in the basic use of PCs including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and strong typing skills.
- Intermediate PC skills required; able to work in multiple systems concurrently using multiple monitors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to multi-task