Job Responsibilities : Call Center Representative – Payments
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : Walmart Call Center
Location : Orlando, FL 32808 US
- Resolves customer issues through multiple channels by responding to the tier 3 queries and escalated issues by providing subject matter expertise; advising associates on actions to be taken; monitoring junior agents’ activities to determine if additional support is needed; researching issues and customer history to provide appropriate resolution; managing the inflow of complex contact issues for customers by ensuring investigation of issues and resolution options; recognizing trends in issues and contact types; communicating or escalating issues to contact center management training and quality team or appropriate teams; and partnering with key stakeholders as required to resolve issues.
- Identifies and communicates trends from customer feedback by collecting the required data; ensuring accuracy of data; analyzing data and comparing with the current and best practices for contact center operations.
- Leads team members by managing the allocation of work; providing guidance queries and escalated issues; and adjusting hourly associates’ daily work assignments to meet business needs.
- Develops communicates and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers co-workers customers and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates promotes and supports compliance with company policies procedures and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining guiding and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources information and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice feedback and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Need to have basic knowledge of excel and functions for Payment projects other than resolving partner support cases.
- Need to maintain calm and attention to detail as dealing with thousands and millions of dollars not allow for major errors.
- Need great flexibility and good time management and be able to multitasking. Agents sometimes have to jump from project to project and sometime need to work multiple projects at once.
- Must be strong in research and utilizing various tools(Salesforce GSCOPE Seller Center etc.) and need to be comfortable with collaborating and communicating with members across the organization.
- Have critical thinking and good attitude.
- 1 year’s experience in retail operations contact center operations or a related area.
- Experience in accounting deals with managing money and financial customers or Microsoft Excel would be preferred
- Supervisory 1 – 3 years preferred accounts payable team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location