Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Coordinator
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : City of Burlington, Ontario
Location : Remote CA
Working for the City of Burlington
A great career is closer than you think. Come work for the City of Burlington where you’ll be joining an innovative and progressive workplace focused on building a 21st century city that respects the diversity of our residents visitors and employees; and prioritizes continuous opportunities for you to learn and grow.
This position is required to primarily work in-person at recreation facilities with some ability for remote work. Work location is subject to change at the discretion of the City due to operational demands.
This position is responsible for overall management of the Recreation Community and Culture frontline customer service team. This includes providing general reception and a welcoming presence at recreation centre service counters managing the intake of information and service requests in-person by phone and email. The position is also responsible for coordinating registration and sales support to the various program and service areas in the department.
The Customer Service Coordinator will:
- Recruit train schedule supervise and evaluate the customer service full time and part time staff team.
- Oversee and provide customer service and registration related process training to the customer service unit and to other units in the department.
- Acts as key escalation point from frontline staff to support timely investigation and resolution of complex or time sensitive customer service issues or requests.
- May work directly as subject matter expert with Supervisors/Manager from other areas or when referred from Service Burlington in responding to public staff elected officials.
- Process lead for course registration course waitlist admissions cancellation notices intake and referral process for more specialized services such as subsidy and recreation fee assistance.
- Lead for creation and maintenance of various processes procedures work instructions and training plans including liaising directly with service areas for improvements to enhance efficiency or customer experience.
You have a degree or diploma in Business Administration Recreation Administration or a related field. Three (3) years of administrative experience with exposure to registration software skills in spreadsheet and word processing software is required. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
This position will require travel between sites and/or City facilities and must provide own transportation.
Police Check Requirement
This position requires the successful candidate to provide a clear criminal record check at their own expense.
All City of Burlington staff are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the City’s COVID-19 Staff Vaccination Policy. For more information on this policy please click on the following link: https://www.burlington.ca/en/your-city/career-opportunities.asp
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act the City of Burlington accommodates the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process. Please call us at 905-335-7602 or email us at: email@example.com if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
Location: 426 Brant StreetBurlingtonOntario L7R 3Z6 Burlington ON
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73486.00-$91857.00 per year