Job Responsibilities : Business Quality Specialist – Call Center
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote
- Performs call monitoring and assessment of Call Center Associates for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Participates in call calibration exercises.
- Participates in internal listening sessions.
- Assists Quality Manager in providing standard weekly and monthly reporting within predetermined reporting parameters.
- Provides regular feedback to Quality Leadership regarding call trends or compliance issues that may arise.
- Works with Quality Leadership to continually define Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring internal and external customer interactions are handled in compliance with established procedures and standards.
- Become a subject matter expert in all business segments
- Offers suggestions for process improvement to foster exceptional customer experience.
- Assists with the creation and updating of procedure/training manuals.
- Maintains overall objectivity in supporting consistent and superior customer service.
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- Candidates must successfully complete and pass MVR background check