Job Responsibilities : Call Center Customer Service, Fitness (Remote Seasonal Position) $15/hr
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : American Specialty Health Incorporated
Location : Remote uS
Educational requirements : High School
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all ASH Fitness products and programs.
- Answers incoming calls on the ASH telephone system in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
- Ascertains the nature of the call and records information in the appropriate system.
- Provides answers to member questions by following standard policies and procedures.
- Interacts in a positive, respectful manner and establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Coordinates collection of necessary information, including member co-pays or payments when necessary.
- Forwards documentation to Research Team for follow up if issue requires additional action.
- Analyzes information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions to ensure member satisfaction with the Fitness programs.
- Researches unique questions using all available resources. Refers difficult issues to Supervisor for appropriate answers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year experience performing customer service duties; inbound call center experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Basic experience with MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.