Job Responsibilities : Spanish Telephonic Interpreter
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Dream Management, Inc.
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
Dream Management, Inc. is searching for experienced Spanish Telephonic Interpreters with excellent bilingual communication skills and a passion for bringing Spanish and English speakers together. This is a Work-From-Home Independent Contractor position, which allows you to make your own schedule!
All calls are taken through a provided smartphone application. All required onboarding training and annual compliance training is paid.
- Have high levels of proficiency in Spanish & English.
- Pass a background check and drug screening (paid by the company).
- Pass an Interpreter Skills Assessment (paid by the company).
- Be located in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico).
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
You will also need a:
- Quiet home office (or other room/space) from which you can work without interruption.
- Smartphone (does not need to be activated with a phone plan) to install the application to receive calls. (iOS 12.1 or higher, Android OS 5 or higher).
- Stable high-speed internet connection (Download >5 Mbps; Upload < 3 Mbps, Ping < 300 ms, Jitter < 30 ms).
- Noise-cancelling headset with microphone