Job Responsibilities : ACCOUNTANT TRAINEE
Salary : $3,966 – $4,729 a month
Company : California Public Utilities Commission
Location : Remote US
Job Description and Duties
- You are encouraged to apply electronically through your CalCareers account.
- Hard copy applications not received or postmarked by 5:00pm on the final filing date will not be accepted.
- Emailed and faxed applications will not be accepted.
- A copy of transcripts or degree is required at the time of submission in order to verify the minimum qualifications are met.
- Current version of the State Examination/Employment Application STD Form 678 (when not applying electronically) or the Electronic State Employment Application through your Applicant Account at www.CalCareers.ca.gov. All Experience and Education relating to the Minimum Qualifications listed on the Classification Specification should be included to demonstrate how you meet the Minimum Qualifications for the position.
- Degree and/or School Transcripts
- Above average knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including spreadsheet and database training/experience
- Knowledge and experience with reconciliations
- Experience developing written procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team