Job Responsibilities : Business Systems Analyst, Materials Management, Devices and Services
Salary : 87312 per Year
Company : Google
Location : Hybrid remote US
In-office locations: Austin TX USA; Atlanta GA USA; Mountain View CA USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in designing and implementing Supply Chain/Logistics systems
- Experience building integrated systems through the entire lifecycle (e.g. analyze design build test implement and support)
- Experience in SAP ERP Domain within Materials Management Sourcing or Procurement
- 14 years of experience in large-scale Supply Chain and Finance ERP systems deployment
- Ability to work with cross-functional engineering teams
- Ability to manage ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
About the job
As a Systems Applications and Products (SAP) Business Systems Analyst providing solutions that enable supply chain functions for Google’s Devices and Services operations you will formulate recommended system design partnering with external technology providers and internal product teams.
As a domain expert you will also influence solution design to solve complex supply chain business problems using industry best practices. For various medium-to-large-scale projects the solution design efforts require a high level of business domain functional and technical understanding. You will have an understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) process analysis and problem-solving skills to support Google’s growing hardware business.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI Software and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research design and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster seamless and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us advancing form factors or improving interaction methods the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130000-$201000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role level and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include bonus equity or benefits.
- Partner with internal supply chain and finance teams to define business processes and associated system requirements associated with supply chain and logistics sales and distribution and materials management.
- Define design test and implement business solutions using custom built and third party systems.
- Lead and participate in systems implementation projects and deliver key artifacts (e.g. requirements documentation systems configuration fit/gap analysis test documentation and execution issue identification and resolution).
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems using IT and software engineering practices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ancestry religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.