Job Responsibilities : Business Security Manager
Salary : 99000 per Year
Company : Lionbridge Technologies
Location : Boise, ID US
Work Location: Boise Idaho
Position Title: Business Security Manager
Requisition ID#: 44987
Business Security Manager
The Business Security Manager (BSM) serves as the security lead for the Lionbridge Games business units and acts a representative of the Trust organization. This individual speaks the language of the business and advocates their needs but is accountable to the Director of Cyber Security to ensure that security policies and procedures are in place according to the Chief Trust Officers (CTrO) directives. The BSM blends the roles of managing and providing assurance over the operation of information security policies and controls leveraging other IT and security resources as appropriate as well as acting as being a customer facing representative to represent the quality of the security program to external customers in conjunction with sales.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a representative for the Office of the CTrO into the Games Business Units
- In conjunction with other cyber security team members create maintain and enforce security policies
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive security and privacy control structure and runs regular audits for Games sites
- Run risk assessment using threat modeling techniques for Lionbridge solutions
- Assist in dealing with security incidents and evaluating security vulnerabilities
- Create responses to customer questionnaires and review information security addendums in contracts
- Assist sales teams in defining security requirements for new customer setups
- Develop and maintain metrics related to the operational status of security in the divisions
- Drive new security initiatives into the representative divisions
- Partner with IT and Engineering to improve security processes
- Other ad-hoc duties where required.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- *** Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. *** (Please see below for complete vaccination policy statement)
- 5+ years’ experience in information security practices
- Knowledge of security Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes
- Knowledge on ISO 27701 and 27001
- Client focused personality and the ability to represent Lionbridge to key customers
- Knowledge of gaming industry and/or AI industries desired
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Ability to be hands on with security tools as required
- Ability to manage projects through completion
- Experience in handling security audits
What You Can Expect in Return:
- The opportunity to work with world-leading companies opening the door to limitless opportunities.
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in Best Remote employer Top employer of Women and Top employer for Diversity.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100000 professional cloud workers we provide translation digital marketing global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham MA Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
*** Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated by their start date unless living or working in a state that prohibits vaccine mandates and the position is not associated with a Federal contract. Lionbridge is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal state and local law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.