Job Responsibilities : Business Execution Consultant
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Location : Charlotte, NC 28202 US
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant in Branch Card Strategy Governance Team as part of Consumer Lending. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Understand the complex functions of marketing consumer credit card products and how to translate those functions into formal processes using business process mapping
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Present recommendations to develop implement and monitor strategic approaches effectiveness of support function and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Methodology which includes thinking critically to understand the associated risks and how to best mitigate those risks and ensuring that the process is efficient and executable.
- Develop and manage desktop procedures in the OpenText system that align to our formal processes and help our team perform their marketing functions correctly and in compliance with accepted requirements and company policy.
- Partner with others on the team to assess the impact of changing state and federal regulations and company policies to our marketing and banker readiness functions
- Support the greater Branch Partnerships team with advice and guidance on effective usage of business systems like Aprimo Documentum (DMS) OpenText SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Support business continuity/resiliency planning and testing as needed
- Support regulatory audit and compliance reviews as needed
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience training military experience education
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Marketing systems skills (OpenText Aprimo and Adobe)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook Excel Word PowerPoint LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Process mapping and execution skills including experience in translating team functions into process maps including assessing risks assigning major requirements and defining controls
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo’s Risk Management Framework
- Familiarity with marketing functions and consumer credit card products and associated regulations and company policies
- Ability to partner effectively with other product groups and channels
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed team environment and across all organizational levels where flexibility collaboration and adaptability are important
- Ability to balance multiple priorities meet deadlines and achieve goals in a dynamic and complex environment
- Acts with a strong sense of urgency ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
Required locations for this position are 401 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28202; 1245 Jordan Creek Pkwy Ste 110 West Des Moines IA 50266; 2200 Concord Pike Wilmington DE 19803. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the site location however the position is eligible to work from home.
BONUS: May be considered for a discretionary bonus Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates including women persons with disabilities aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.