Job Responsibilities : Business Analyst
Salary : $82000 Per Year
Company : Louis Berger Services
Location : Remote US
Who We Are – Louis Berger Services (LBS)
We are Louis Berger Services (LBS) and we specialize in operational excellence for defense mission and public critical infrastructure and facilities globally. We offer turnkey operation and management solutions to reduce risk and life-cycle costs. As people-focused safety-minded collaborators we are committed to unlocking the potential held by a workforce that is as diverse as the communities we serve. Join us and be involved in projects in our growing organization that partners with national state and local government agencies multilateral institutions and commercial industry clients.
At the core of everything we do are our values: safety ethics respect value inclusion community and excellence. These values are instilled into all of our relationships projects programs and activities enabling us to provide solutions that have a positive impact on society.
Louis Berger Services member of WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business users to capture user stories and requirements
- Create process maps user requirements and user stories and translate into actionable items
- Write detailed feature requirements testing plans and test scripts; participate in system and acceptance testing
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Analyze scrub synthesize and visualize data in various solutions such as Excel/VBA SharePoint and BI
- Understand data flow and integrations between multiple enterprise applications
- Follow and provide reports and updates through the project life cycle
- Create and maintain project documentation including requirements design and user manuals
- Create and maintain application documentation including data flow diagrams interfaces into other systems and other technical documentation as requested
- Create and maintain user guides quick reference documents and FAQ’s for applications
- Day-to-day end user support including user provisioning training troubleshooting and maintenance of applications
- Assist with other systems and information technology needs as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of building formulas/table to table relationships/custom reports
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening communication interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and comfortable with autonomy and capable of working efficiently and independently
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines and priorities
- Process mapping process improvement Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US or will be authorized by the successful candidate’s start date.
- Louis Berger Services member of WSP USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum Years Experience: 1-3 years
- Travel Required: N/A – No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: REMOTE-SC
- All locations: US-Remote