Job Responsibilities : Broker Agent Service Specialist – National Remote
Salary : $18.17 – $32.26 an hour
Company : UnitedHealthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people including yourself. We offer the latest tools most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work . SM
As an Broker Agent Service Specialist your passion for supporting sales agents from various channels (Internal External Vendor Telesales eAlliance) will be leveraged as you provide agent coaching on best practices and resources to help them succeed at selling compliantly. Your communication methods in addition to excellent organizational and time management skills are all vital components to being successful in this role.
This position is full – time. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including the flexibility to work occasional overtime and weekends based on business need. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Administration of programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with agent credentialing and training requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of policies procedures & pertinent tools
- May coordinate with Supervisors and Managers to manage coaching outreach to agents with compliance infractions
- Provides coaching advice guidance and best practices to agents for compliance infractions
- Document coaching outreach and agent engagement in contact management tools
- Participates in meetings and presentations providing feedback and metrics to Sales Leadership
- Assists in the development of job aids and tools with the intent of improving the quality of agent sales interactions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of previous experience with coaching OR training and delivering difficult information
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create business correspondence updating forms / templates utilizing spelling and grammar check tools ability to format documents) Microsoft Excel (data entry sorting filtering creating basic tables and utilizing basic formulas) Microsoft PowerPoint (creating / formatting deck slides and delivering presentations)
- Experience with UnitedHealthcare Government Programs compliance regulations and guidelines
- Experience with CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including the flexibility to work occasional overtime and weekends based on business need
- Some college (or higher)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Experience with facilitating and presenting presentations (either live or virtual environments)
- Self – motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance (seeks guidance only on the most complex tasks)
- Experience building rapport and collaborating with key partners
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines without direct supervision
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity Compassion Relationships Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career or are an experienced veteran or spouse we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa a Senior Quality Analyst works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement . The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well – being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You’ll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It’s time to do your life’s best work. SM
Colorado Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $18.17 – $32.26. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $20.00 – $35.53. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. In addition to your salary UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package incentive and recognition programs equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex age national origin protected veteran status disability status sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.