Job Responsibilities : Analyst, Merchandising/Planning (Remote)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Brilliant Earth
Location : Remote
- Run weekly and monthly reporting to evaluate product and category performance including growth mix and profitability.
- Support management of pricing optimization models and algorithms. Run recurring analyses to evaluate pricing and margins and support decision-making process around price optimization.
- Run monthly analyses for forecasting and open-to-buy reporting to determine inventory levels and targets and to support buying efforts.
- Monitor inventory levels and out of stocks and coordinate with inventory / buying teams to adjust targets and address issues.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including production operations marketing and site merchandising to implement action plans.
- Conduct competitor reviews to monitor competitor assortment pricing promotions and product introductions.
- Maintain accurate SKU attribute information.
- Run and improve on recurring analyses to evaluate pricing and margins and support decision-making process around price optimization.
- BA degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfortable building analytical models
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Click Here : Apply Now