Job Responsibilities : Bilingual Seasonal Customer Service Representative – Work at Home
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Victoria’s Secret
Location : Remote US
At Victoria’s Secret & Co. our Customer Care Services team is at the core of each interaction with our customer. Whether assisting customers with exchanges billing questions or simply selling and recommending our best products our goal is to Make Every Moment Count!
We are searching for Bilingual Work From Home Seasonal Customer Service Representatives to join our team for the 2022 Holiday season. All seasonal roles will be 100% Remote/Work From Home. In this role you will delight our customers by assisting them with ordering sizing checking availability and navigating our website.
If you fluent in both English and Spanish and passionate about retail and customer service then this is the team for you!
*Must be able to read write and speak both English and Spanish fluently * Must meet computer hardware and internet speed requirements.
The Virtual Bilingual Seasonal Customer Service Specialist will delight our customers by assisting them with ordering sizing checking availability and navigating our website. They could be responsible for taking incoming calls emails or chats from customers regarding lost packages exchanges/returns shipping information billing and a variety of other questions. Every contact requires the specialist to utilize selling skills to make effective recommendations to our customers and to always act in a timely tactful and professional manner while assisting and resolving customer questions or concerns.
- Base pay starts at $13.00 per hour.
- 10% per hour shift differential for any evening hours worked during the week as well as all day Saturday and Sunday
- 10% per hour bilingual shift differential
- Happy Healthy and Inclusive Culture
- Work from home
- Up to 40% discount on Victoria’s Secret products
- Up to 8 hours of holiday pay for our 9 recognized holidays
- Time off based on hire date
- Live the brand values in all that you do and day-to-day interactions: The Customer Rules Passion Leads to Success Inclusion Makes Us Stronger and It Matters How We Play the Game.
- Utilize selling skills to make multiple effective product recommendations on every contact to our customers
- Resolve customer issues while utilizing negotiation skills
- Efficiently handle inbound contacts from customers resolving any issues questions or concerns
- Enter information into the company database
- Interpret company policy and procedures in servicing customers
- Our business is open 24-hours a day/ 7 days a week and we anticipate having a variety of start times to choose from.
- During high volume peak weeks employees are required to work overtime
**Must be able to fluently speak read and write in English and Spanish!
- Candidates must reside within Tennessee Georgia Texas and South Carolina #LI-Remote
- Must have customer service experience that involved making product recommendations resolving issues utilizing negotiation skills answering questions providing information about policies and procedures
- Must have professional phone presentation and communication skills
- Must pass background check
- Typing speed of 35-40 WPM with 95% accuracy preferred
- Basic computer experience with excellent navigational skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to handle high contact volume while maintaining superior customer relations and service
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Personal Computer – Windows PC or Mac (Chromebooks and other tablets incompatible)
- Two Display Screens/Monitors or Large Format Display Screen
- Wired USB Headset with microphone
- Wired Ethernet/High Speed Internet Access
- Dedicated workspace free from distractions
Additional guidelines and requirements regarding workspace provided during the selection process.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
An equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race color religion gender gender identity national origin citizenship age disability sexual orientation marital status or any other protected category recognized by state federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States