Job Responsibilities : Patient Accounts Technician (Remote)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
1. Performs a variety of duties and responsibilities within PFS to include but not limited to billing and insurance following-up accurate payment posting to patient accounts serving as customer service representatives for patients who call or present in person to request information/assistance on their accounts.
2. Meet all standards and goals set at the beginning of each fiscal year.
3. Function independently in a high volume multi-task setting. Must competently work within a highly computerized/technical environment. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of regulatory entities that impact Patient Accounts environment i.e. local state and federal guidelines/regulations.
4. Initiates prepares and types correspondence.
5. Able to identify and interpret payment variances in expected reimbursement ensuring accurate reimbursement from third party payers.
6. Maintain courteous and cooperative working relationships with peers patients and other medical center team members.
Click Here : Apply Now