Job Responsibilities : Call Center Pharmacy Representative
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Labcorp
Location : Los Angeles, CA 90033 US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Service Representative – Pharmacy Call Center
Patient Access Solutions (Call Center)
Remote- Work from Home
Get ahead in your career and make a difference in patients’ lives! If you are looking for a high-energy position in a collaborative environment learn more about opportunity with Labcorp Drug Development.
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative and essential operational support to their assigned program(s); will be a team player who is a quick learner confident and disciplined serving as a primary coordinate for administrative tasks that supporting a diverse set of activities the program requires.
This is your opportunity to have an exciting career while making a difference in people’s lives.
Additional Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist clients through taking incoming calls and documenting all calls appropriately.
- Make follow up calls as necessary to clients obtaining additional information.
- Provide clean and accurate data entry in applicable software systems.
- Manage organize and coordinate all outgoing mailings.
- High School Diploma or GED. A degree or evidence of continual work towards a degree is encouraged.
- One or more years of prior healthcare or other customer service experience is preferred.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race age color religion sex national origin sexual orientation gender identity disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data please see our Privacy Statement.