Job Responsibilities : Azure Identity Consultant
Salary : $121400 per year
Company : Microsoft
Location : Remote US
The Microsoft Federal organization was established to address the unique mission legal/regulatory requirements and procurement rules and processes of the United States Government (USG). Microsoft Federal is committed to ensuring its resources – including appropriately qualified experienced and certified personnel (with necessary security clearances or otherwise) are available as needed to meet USG evolving needs. To that end Microsoft embraces as a mission-critical philosophy flexibility in the recruiting hiring and workforce assignment of Microsoft Federal personnel. Microsoft Federal personnel can expect to serve in various roles in the Microsoft Federal organization during the course of their career to meet evolving USG needs regardless of segment – Civilian Defense or intelligence community.
- Highly credible with the ability to solve business problems by being able to master deep technical details and be able to explain the business value to the customer.
- Passion for customers learning proven ability to be client focused and results oriented.
- Proactive collaborative team-oriented and confident under pressure.
- Experience in delivery working with project managers and internal/external stakeholders to support the customers business outcomes.
- Strong organization time project management skills.
- Demonstrable experience working face-to-face at varying levels within organizations.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Passion for working with and helping peers while and technical sharing knowledge to improve project velocity and customer adoption.
- Strong communication skills presentation skills written skills to strengthen customer/partner relationships and manage expectations.
- Experience with Azure Identity
- Experience with Azure Active Directory M365 and Synchronization of entities between On-Premise and Cloud Directories.
- Experience with ADFS and other Federation technologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience with designing documenting and implementing Active Directory for customer environments including consolidation and migrations.
- Experience planning and implementing an Organizational Unit (OU) structure as well as corresponding Group Policy configuration.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills.
If you live in the immediate DC metro area this position will be remote.
If you live in the mid-Atlantic area you will need to be willing and able to do overnight travel that could be as high as 25%. The rest of the time you would work remote.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening.
Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
Candidates selected for this position must comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating that federal contractors and subcontractors receive the COVID-19 vaccine by being fully vaccinated before their date of hire or work with Microsoft to receive an approved religious or medical accommodation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.