Job Responsibilities : At Home Market Research Interviewer
Salary : $12 – $15 an hour
Company : The MSR Group
Location : Remote US
Fridays are mandatory for new-hires!
With over 50 years experience The MSR Group is one of the oldest and most respected full-service market research firms. The MSR Group is a market research company dedicated to assisting organizations in their quest for information. The MSR Group’s Call Center is a state-of-the-art telecenter in Omaha Nebraska and boasts more than 30 years of experience conducting public opinion polling for consumer political and business-to-business research on a nationwide basis. The call center is 100% virtual and all agents work remotely. The Market Research Interviewers are responsible for contacting our clients customers or randomly selected individuals to participate in the surveys that we conduct. All surveys are read from a scripted questionnaire and the responses are recorded verbatim. Job responsibilities include:
- Make outbound calls to collect data and opinions.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Recruit qualified candidates for focus groups.
- Conduct all outbound calls from scripted questionnaires.
- Record respondent answers into computer system accurately.
- Know and adhere to Quality Assurance standards.
- Conduct calls in a professional respectful and friendly manner.
Hourly Rate: New employees start and remain at $12/hr until they are evaluated which is done at the end of the month in which they reach 30 days of employment as well as the end of the quarter. Evaluations are based on production and quality assurance scores. Our research interviewers have an earning potential of $9-$15/hr based on performance with average interviewers making $10-$12/hr.
Call Center Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 11am-10pm
The MSR Group hires for Part-Time flexible positions; available shifts start at 4pm or later. Employees must schedule themselves a minimum of 12 hours per week and can not exceed the maximum of 28 hours per week. We have extremely flexible schedules that can be changed at the employees convenience with proper notice. *Fridays are mandatory for the first 30 days of employment.*
Employees are allowed to work additional hours (if available) outside of their normal scheduled shifts which creates more flexibility.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Type a minimum of 20 words per minute
- Good communicator and listener
- Positive dependable able to follow written & verbal instructions.
- Checking or savings account for direct deposit purposes
Remote Agent Required Qualifications:
- Must be a Minnesota Nebraska or a Texas resident
- Home internet connection via a DSL or Cable Modem.
- Computer with a wired or Wi-Fi connection to the internet: Personal desktop or laptop that meets the following requirements:
- Operating System– must be one of the following: Windows Vista Professional Edition Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 (others may be compatible)
- Internet Browser– Internet Explorer (i.e.- IE8 IE9 IE10) or Firefox
- A corded telephone (no cellular phones satellite or Voice-over IP phone services- i.e- Skype Vonage Magic Jack or similar).
- A landline with telephone service such as: Your local telephone company Digital telephone service from AT&T Uverse Verizon FIOS Comcast Digital Voice Cox Communications Time Warner Cable or similar (does not need long distance service to connect with callers).
- Quiet free from background noise place to work online from home
Training for Remote Agents:
- Mandatory training will be conducted virtually for one week Monday through Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm.
To apply: Complete the typing and verbal assessments. Assessments will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Questions please contact:
Call Center Recruiter
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote