Job Responsibilities : Product Marketing Manager
Salary : $116000 per year
Company : Asurion
Location : Remote US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Asurion is looking for an energetic and creative thinker to lead key marketing efforts centered on launching and growing new direct-to-consumer products in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Manager Product Marketing will help build a new product marketing strategy that reflects the voice of the customer for our Asurion Retail & Major Appliance repair services. In addition this role ensures the new strategy is translated into all consumer facing marketing materials including lead generation and sales materials. This position brings product marketing expertise to help design a roadmap of new services & solutions and work with the market research team to capture insights to inform adjustments and additions to the product marketing strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help lead development of the marketing strategy for Asurion Retail & Major Appliance repair services. Evangelize key target audiences. Help refresh value proposition and build out relevant product positioning and messaging driven by consumer needs and insights.
- Design comprehensive marketing plan against profitable audiences to drive long term value. Help to create and implement compelling strategies and promotions that motivate consumers to purchase and spur success through the funnel.
- Lead cross-functional meetings with marketing partners that captures best thinking and alignment towards business objectives.
- Champion execution of go-to-market plan and serve as product expert within the marketing organization. Craft marketing and creative briefs that bring the marketing strategy to life across all touch points. Provide counsel to key collaborators while building out the integrated marketing plan including development of key creative assets.
- Build new marketing and communication materials with key partners; ensuring value proposition consistency.
- Show a willingness to push on the boundaries of standard or accepted practices; use Asurion knowledge and an “outside-in” perspective to keep driving towards improved product offerings messaging and product growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree required with 4 years of experience in product marketing direct to consumer marketing brand management or similar
- Experience building consumer facing marketing materials including writing project briefs
- Track record of setting goals motivating others to achieve them and delivering results in ambiguous and fast paced environments.
- Experience working with customer insights/research teams to write briefs and drive consumer insights to inform the business.
- Ability to adeptly prioritize and manage multiple projects vendors and stakeholders
- Experience across a wide variety of products client partners or consumer groups; embrace opportunities to own new projects; ensure all resources are coordinating effectively and collaborating on agreed-upon goals.
- Interest in technology uses and applications perhaps gained through working in a technology-based organization or using a variety of tools and applications.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word Excel and Powerpoint.
Simply put Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. We provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn’t work properly Asurion’s 17000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day seven days a week speaking six languages and working across any device platform or provider. By partnering with leading retailers mobile carriers and pay-tv providers Asurion helps make customers lives a little easier and their technology a lot more amazing.