Job Responsibilities : Asoc. I, Cust Care
Salary : $15.30 per hour
Company : Continuum Global Solutions
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Customer Service Representative – Bilingual (100% REMOTE)
We are hiring bilingual Customer Service Representatives to support incoming calls from Spanish speaking individuals looking to answer questions about their Health Insurance. This full-time 100% remote and offers paid virtual training. You must have a desktop or laptop computer high speed internet and live in one of the states listed below. Interested? APPLY TODAY!
- Speaking to members about their co payment cost plan information claim information general benefits information.
- Calling for referral if needed why there is a cost to the copay if services are covered looking for participating providers.
- Speak to Customers in Spanish & Document the Call in English
- Navigate Through Multiple Computer Applications with Speed & Accuracy
- High Speed Broadband Internet With At Least 10 MBps Download Speed
- Must Live in One of These States: AL AR FL GA ID IN KY MS MT NC OK NE SC TX UT VA & WY
- Quiet Secured Workspace
- A USB Wired Headset with Noise Canceling Microphone
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- 18+ Years Old with a High School Diploma/GED
- At Least 1 Year of Customer Service Experience
- Professional Positive Attitude & Courteous Telephone Etiquette
- Open Flexible Schedule Availability (Evenings/Weekends Required)
- Background Check & Drug Test is Required
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $15 Hour + Overtime Available
- Benefits Eligible After Day 1!
- Access Up To 50% Of Your Pay Immediately After Your Shift
- Health Insurance (Medical Dental Vision) & Other Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Virtual Training
- Flexible Remote Work Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Development
About Continuum Global Solutions LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The company’s Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world class voice chat email and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16000 employees in major international markets and serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at www.continuumgbl.com.
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race color creed religion ancestry national origin age gender identity sex marital status sexual orientationdisability military/veteran status citizenship status genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal state or local laws.
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl e-mail address. In addition our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a new hire or candidate. Please report suspicious activity to Corporate.Security@continuumgbl.com.