Job Responsibilities : Arity – Mobile Publisher Sales
Salary : $81,700 – $122,600 a year
Company : Allstate – Northbrook, IL•Remote
Location : Remote US
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016 Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Arity Sales team plants the seeds of our company’s success. We’re looking for candidates who bring a unique concoction of consulting business development technology mobile publisher relationships and—of course—sales experience to help our business take off. Innovation transparency and a desire to do the right thing are essential for this position because we’re not selling one specific product—we’re selling ideas and solutions we truly believe in. Team members are passionate about their job and excited about the opportunity to drive change not just for customers but for an entire industry. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge of mobile publishers and transportation across multiple industries and thinks outside the box to help our partners solve their toughest transportation problems. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
The Sales and Business Development Manager will implement sales strategy for the mobile publisher SDK Arity product segment or across multiple segments (i.e. Insurance Consumer DaaS) to create and execute both short and long-term sales goals.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Arity its products and strategy
- Lead the creation and execution of short and long-term sales strategy for the Mobile Publisher SDK segment.
- Identify new markets or customers within product vertical
- Beginning and advancing sales discussions within target markets on Arity’s products
- Representing Arity at industry conferences and events
- Identifying and leveraging subject matter experts within Arity for sales discussions
- Contributing feedback and direction on sales messaging to Product Marketing
- Training and supporting other Arity teams on product segment messaging
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of mobile publisher sales and closing revenue opportunities as well as demonstrated experience developing and leading sales strategy. This job requires strong business knowledge of technology and software sales and strong leadership skills to effectively develop relationships within the distribution organization and across business functions.
This key leader will have:
- Extensive software or other related industry experience with a strong distribution leadership and management background specifically with mobile publishers
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective relationships within the distribution organization and across other business functions.
- A deep understanding of all sales related functions
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Strong distribution leadership experience knowledge and skills
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrates ability to analyze financial data and assess market conditions trends and indicators
- Displays knowledge of all aspects of sales process and drivers (projections goals targets shop buy cross-sell retain profitability compliance quality etc.)
- Building relationships and partnerships in business-to-business channels
- Managed within a matrixed organization.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills ability to create strategy and lead its execution.
- Superior interpersonal skills; can quickly develop relationships and inspire trust.
- Strong communication skills – Includes presentation business writing negotiation motivation and relationship management.
- Planning and organizational skills – Can marshal resources (people funding material support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving – Uses seasoned judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building – Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
- Education/Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA or related preferred.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Salary for this role is between $81700 to $122600
Effective July 1 2014 under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242 it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry age color disability genetic information gender gender identity gender expression sexual and reproductive health decision marital status medical condition military or veteran status national origin race (include traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles) religion (including religious dress) sex or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including but not limited to hiring training salary administration promotion job assignment benefits discipline and separation of employment