Job Responsibilities : Area Coach
Salary : $57000 Per Year
Company : Pizza Hut
Location : Pittsburgh, PA 15210 US
We are currently seeking a dedicated experience multi-unit manager to join our team to provide outstanding customer service while managing profitable restaurants. As a District Manager/Area Coach you would be expected to have:
- Deep functional knowledge of operational financial people and customer performance metrics product specifications and management systems. (business acumen results oriented service excellence)
- Strategic business acumen and analytical mindset including strong ability to articulate current and desired future state of business through reporting. (strategic thinking)
- Ability to manage multiple objectives projects groups or activities making effective decisions and prioritizing to achieve desired results and meet deadlines. (manages multiple priorities)
- Proven ability to drive sales develop people and maintain high quality and consistently tracks and measures performance and strives for excellence. (business acumen sales results oriented)
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection coaching and development of employees from hourly team members through multi-unit managers. (coaches to performance builds relationships creates effective team)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college
- Two years multi-unit leadership experience in either a food service or retail environment with full operational responsibilities including new asset development rebuilds and acquisitions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to utilize various technology platforms to measure operational performance.