Job Responsibilities : Visualization Advisor Sr
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Anthem
Location : Remote
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops an in-depth understanding of strategic priorities and supporting capability and collaboratively develops guidelines for visualization.
- Works with internal stakeholders to determine how the company will apply data and information visualization best practices.
- Recommends innovative ideas processes and/or procedures for enhancements and modifications applying best practice principles to visualization of health data.
- Develops a strategy for visualization to enhance operations improve health outcomes and drive down costs.
- Collaboratively develops socializes and establishes visualization best practices or guidelines for the EAH.
- Designs and implements enabling strategies for improving visualization across the enterprise and establishes ongoing programs for monitoring and improving visualization quality enterprise wide.
- Partners with Enterprise Data and Analytics (EDA) teams responsible for visualization platforms to assure appropriate technology is available to analysts across enterprise.
- Leads development of educational programs and training materials for health data visualization.
- Establishes enterprise approaches to ongoing improvement of routinely generated visualizations.
- Provides consultation on high-profile visualization development as a vehicle for creating benchmark examples.
- Requires a MS/MA in data science information science or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience and a minimum of 5 years in healthcare or managed care; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- PhD preferred.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and organizational needs strongly preferred.
- Strong administrative skills with attention to detail strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete work without direct supervision strongly preferred.