Job Responsibilities : Sr Client Success Advisor
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Anthem
Location : Remote
- Responsible for managing the implementation process for new health plan clients or leading the implementation of an end to end process for new health plan clients and leading/monitoring health plan expansions for existing health plan clients as agreed upon between Operations and Sales, and interfacing with Account Management teams.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Manages client implementation kickoff meetings and internal and external implementation status meetings.
- Maintains necessary documents (i.e. action items/issue logs, project plans, decision and deliverable documents).
- Oversees implementation project plan across various groups within the organization (Sales, Operations, Product, Finance, IT, Specialty (HMC, Dental, L&D, Vision, NextRx, and Conexis), and Medical Management.
- Works directly with groups and /or consultants to define benefits, group structure, reporting and other implementation requirements.
- Submits change requests and specific requirements during implementation, renewals and/or benefit change.
- Translates technical information into laypersons terms and vice-a-versa for customers.