Job Responsibilities : Android Developer – Remote in California
Salary : $108971 per year
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location : Remote US
T his role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
- Be proficient in Java and/or Kotlin for development (we use both).
- Knowledge of Android Platform popular 3rd party libraries MVVM architecture reactive (RxJava) event-driven application design and Dependency injection(Dagger).
- Enjoy working on mobile apps at all levels – from networking up to user interfaces and whatever’s in between.
- Build high availability and highly resilient apps.
- Work with product managers and designers to refine and define product scope and design.
- Collaborate with other engineers QA engineers and designers to ship features.
- Respond to customer feedback to improve our products.
- Experienced in the full application development lifecycle of an actual app hosted on Google Play store.
- Experience working with large codebases managing shared resources and libraries
- Experienced working with a variety of stakeholders across technology and business groups
- Experience in building testing and maintaining Android application libraries and frameworks
- Familiarity with RxJava Dagger and other libraries in our tech stack
- Utilized technologies like: Java Kotlin Gradle
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Capable of designing for performance scalability and availability
- Ability to solve complex engineering problems
- Aims to help clients achieve their goals and takes ownership for developed product
- Excellent communication and written skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co. one of the oldest financial institutions offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking consumer and small business banking commercial banking financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute including race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age marital or veteran status pregnancy or disability or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues candidates clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6200 locations globally based on our operational policies maintenance protocols stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans