Job Responsibilities : Analytics Consultant – Procurement
Salary : $63,000 a year
Company : IBM
Location : Remote US
At IBM we know that transformation drives change and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Analytics Consultants are responsible for the implementation delivery and ongoing management of our external client engagements. They work with external clients global colleagues procurement experts and other teams to successfully deliver services that create more informed and efficient procurement organizations for our clients.
Our team is growing quickly and we are searching for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced and evolving work environment and enjoy developing new solutions to improve how we delivery value to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and delivers analytics services as part of consulting engagements
- Builds relationships with client stakeholders to better understand their business needs and deliver impactful services
- Utilizes advanced data analytics leveraging category data market benchmarks and procurement best practices to identify actionable sourcing opportunities
- Creates impactful presentations and effectively communicates business value to clients
- Produces visualizations through business intelligence tools that communicate desired outcomes or opportunities
- Project manages cross-team initiatives independently
- Innovates within the procurement analytics space by looking for new solutions and technologies that can drive value to our clients
- Supports sales delivery utilizing knowledge gained through steady state client engagements
Work Location : Anywhere in US #LI-Remote
If you are hired into a Colorado work location the anticipated compensation range for the position is $63000/yr to $131000/yr and is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience with data and analytics (analytics platforms BI software etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in client facing/consultative roles
- Experience in Indirect Procurement
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Relocation to Raleigh NC
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Preferred
About Business Unit
IBM Global Procurement has the responsibility for achieving the best overall value for IBM and our clients when acquiring or contracting goods services and intellectual property assets. Our mission: Listen for need source with speed. We continually work to create value by managing costs and risks engaging in revenue generation opportunities with our sales teams and providing superior service to our clients as we ensure on-time delivery. Join us as we transform clients’ strategies by delivering simple engagements focused on speed leveraging digitization cognitive insights and innovation from suppliers to maximize value.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so then it’s time to join us express your individuality unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer and potential ones like yourself has a voice carves their own path and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients of society and IBM itself to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence reason and science we can improve business society and the human condition bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911 we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance retirement plans and time off eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan save and manage your money (including expert financial counseling 401(k) IBM stock discount etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products services and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore in order to be considered for this position you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics pregnancy disability age veteran status or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.