Job Responsibilities : Analyst, Promotion Testing and Analytics
Salary : $63000 Per Year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 219581
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC Remote CA 94105 United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Business Strategy & Innovation
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Analytics at Sephora plays a key role driving business strategy through data driven modeling insights analysis and automation. Leveraging a robust database of client information purchase history digital marketing tracking we are consistently improving the client experience and driving our business forward. Our team of analysts are all data savvy individuals that share a common goal to answer Sephora’s toughest questions weaving together quantitative and qualitative information into a holistic story.
Your role at Sephora:
The Analyst Promotion Analytics is responsible for generating data and creating reports that provide strategic insights to business partners in our Marketing and Client Loyalty organizations. The Analyst will become a subject matter expert in our client data summarizing and transforming the data to generate cohesive data-driven insights which drive strategic decisions around Sephora’s promotional strategy.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- Promo Performance reporting to key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Complete post promotion hindsight evaluating promotion performance against revenue goals and A/B testing
- Build and maintain executive dashboards that provide campaign performance highlights.
- Build forecasting models to provide insight into the impact of promotion strategy changes.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve current analytics communications reports dashboards through automations improved insights and visualizations.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in retail & analytics
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if have…
- 2+ years of experience in analytics data science or consulting roles
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
- Experience with A/B Testing or experimental design
- Experience in database marketing
- Fluency in core analytics toolkit:
- Advanced SQL
- Data visualization in Tableau
- R/Python a plus
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques a plus
- Experience in Retail a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional team
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
The salary range for applicants who will work remotely in/ from Colorado is $66040 – $103215. Compensation is based on several bona fide factors including but not limited to education work experience industry experience geographic location etc.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.