Job Responsibilities : Mgr Recruitment Marketing
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Amtrak
Location : Remote US
- Creates broad-based awareness of Amtrak as an employer in key locations and promotes consistent employment brand awareness particularly across multiple audiences.
- Advises leadership and business groups on employer branding best practices; drives best practices interwoven with processes and technology. Executes Amtrak employer branding messaging and Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to an external and internal audience.
- Creates an employment brand and employee and candidate-facing recruiting tools establishing parameters in which teams can customize the employment brand to target specific internal and external audiences and locations.
- Manage and maintain Amtrak Career Site to remain relevant and attractive to continuously attract top talent
- Identifies develops assesses and manages effectiveness of existing tools best channels for marketing Amtrak to external and internal candidates such as career website social media campaign management and ensures continuous improvement through solution development and implementation brand compliance and industry best practices.
- Deliver multimedia and graphic design support in design development and delivery for various products. Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of multimedia tools.
- Develop targeted talent center interactive toolkits for hiring managers and the talent acquisition team.
- Develops innovative ways to use media (video interactivity social media and advertising) and employs them through effective planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training education and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Thorough understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and other workforce and employment law compliance requirements.
- Strong client collaboration and communication skills.