Job Responsibilities : Work from Home – Travel Consultant
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Amex
Location : Remote
- Delighting our Premium Card Members with unforgettable travel experiences
- Understand our customer needs through consultation to deliver an innovative and extraordinary interaction through multi-channel servicing
- Research plan and carry out personalized travel experiences through booking domestic and international flights car and/or hotel travel arrangements
- Communicate new and existing product offerings and value propositions relevant to the Card Member
- Always put the Card Member’s experience at the forefront of everything you do reinforcing the Membership First ™ approach and earning their dedication
- Shown ability to provide premium customer service ideally in a call center environment
- Experience servicing customers ideally in hospitality concierges/lifestyle servicing high-end customer service or sales roles
- Basic geography knowledge with ability to locate continents and travel destinations worldwide
- Positive attitude and outlook demonstrated through desire to learn willingness to ‘have-a-go’ and optimistic teammate
- Natural communicator with the ability to demonstrate listening skills and able to adapt conversation to suit the situation
- Technically able and used to using computer applications and personal devices can navigate PC and basic MS Office easily
- Ability to thrive in a results-driven environment with a healthy strive to meet and exceed goals
- Travel Agency Travel Reservations Cruise and Tour experience is a plus
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program you will be required to locate internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of your class start date.
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download x 5 mbps upload speeds preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic services (WiFi Satellite or DSL is not permitted).
- A secure home office located at your confirmed address of residence free from background noise or other distractions
- Candidates must reside in one of 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S. states except for Alaska California and Hawaii).