Job Responsibilities : VP-Risk & Information Mgmt
Salary : $54 per hour
Company : Amex
Location : Remote
- Responsible for leading all aspects of AENB’s affiliate management program, including strategy, methodology, process, and governance framework. Includes creating and maintaining affiliate service level agreements and related performance reporting metrics. Responsible for chairing AENB’s Indemnification Committee, a subcommittee of the Operational Risk Management Committee. Responsible for affiliate performance reporting to the appropriate Bank management committees and the board.
- Responsible for leading AENB’s third party management program: ensuring effective pre-contract due diligence prior to board and committee approval of third-parties; reviewing and approving material deviations to regulatory contract clauses; conducting post-contract monitoring and reporting of third-party performance; identifying third-parties that impact AENB and conducting AENB-specific oversight of the enterprise Third-Party Management program. Voting member of the Third-Party Risk Management Committee.
- Responsible for leading the intercompany agreement COE and administering the contract management system (CMS) for intercompany servicing contracts; works directly with legal entities throughout the enterprise to ensure proper servicing contract lifecycle governance, agreement design and technology administration.
- Operational Excellence lead for AENB and Global Risk & Compliance, including responsibility for executing various components of the operational risk framework e.g., loss events, corrective action plans, process risk self-assessments, and new product approval risk assessments for the operational risk pillar. Non-voting member of the Operational Risk Management Committee.
- Advanced degree in Business Management, Finance or related field
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, engage and motivate a team
- Excellent relationship management with collaborative style and ability to influence
- Ability to communicate frequently, candidly and clearly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to balance the needs of diverse stakeholders to drive change and accomplish outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and regulatory guidance
- Proven ability to effectively interface with regulators, auditors, senior leadership both within the bank and the enterprise
- View Full Description