Job Responsibilities : Specialist/Sr Specialist, Market Development ( Remote – Austin)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : American Airlines
Location : Remote
- Works within a defined set of non-contracted accounts to grow their business through a corporate contracted program.
- Continuously hunts for new leads to help augment their territory or to pass on to other division/corporate account managers for proper leadership and coverage management
- Establishes new relationships and wins business with the goal of eventually handing off to an Account Manager to further develop the business partnership.
- Designs and executes value-based selling strategies to position American as the preferred airline supplier with customers.
- Represents American Airlines at various functions and events.
- Schedules weekly coaching sessions with Regional Sales Manager on account performance and marketplace challenges to assist in the development of short and long term action plans
- Continuously self-educates on account programs performance and “what if” analyzers
- Monitors the competitive landscape
- Travel Required
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to build relationships across the organization
- Active in social selling
- Proven record of managing a sales pipeline
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Strong project management skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word Excel Outlook etc.
Click Here : Apply Now