Job Responsibilities : Base Manager, Flight Service Base Operations
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : American Airlines
Location : New York, NY
- Interpret and apply corporate policy procedures and the APFA collective bargaining agreement.
- Works closely with local APFA reps to reach interest-based decisions for the company and the Flight Attendants and provide guidance and development for Flight Service Managers
- Adhere to the provisions of the operating budget.
- Works with Customer Service Ramp Service Flight and Food & Beverage to resolve local problems and address flight attendant concerns
- Strategize on opportunities with key personnel to decrease delays ensure on-time departures and enhance the flight attendant and customer experience.
- Directs and coordinates local base activities.
- Aggregate and analyze base and department data to support attainment of Flight Service goals and objectives – Engagement Performance and Attendance.
- Assigns or delegates responsibility for specified work or functional activities to Senior FSMs (if applicable).
- Gives work directions resolves problems and sets deadlines to ensure timely completion of work
- Coordinates base activities in line with local departments to ensure efficiency and economy
- Provides feedback on current procedures and practices for accomplishing departmental objectives to improve efficiencies and drive consistency.
- Responsible for the hiring (external and internal) hires promotions discharges or transfers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word Excel Outlook etc.
- Leads by example
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects at the same time
- Ability to be innovative and creative to address workforce issues and proactively prevent problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with diverse work group and interdepartmental environment
- Ability to build consensus with various groups
Click Here : Apply Now