Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Agent Part Time
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : American Airlines
Location : 2900 E Airport Dr, Ontario, CA 91761 US
Educational requirements : High School
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Bilingual language skills required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA) if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Click Here : Apply Now