Job Responsibilities : Production Designer, Audiobook Marketing Creative
Salary : $24 per hour
Company : Brilliance Publishing, Inc.
Location : Remote US
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop InDesign Illustrator Acrobat
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your production and/or packaging design experience
Who We Are
As part of Amazon Publishing Brilliance Publishing is a subsidiary based in Grand Haven Michigan. We focus on publishing audiobooks—from content acquisition and narration recording to sales and marketing initiatives. Our mission is to fill the world with stories. We go above and beyond to make our authors happy and give meaning to the lives of book lovers near and far. We’re committed to amplifying unique voices and celebrating our differences. Our audiobooks are for everybody and so is our workplace. No matter where you’re from what your interests or what audiobook you’re listening to come on in. All are welcome at Brilliance Publishing.
Who You Are
This role contributes to the success of the publication of audiobooks through a range of asset management tasks. The ability to manage multiple projects deliver production-ready assets work efficiently with an acute attention to detail and communicate effectively with key stakeholders is essential. You want to be part of a highly engaged team that values collaboration and shares a quest for creative excellence through exploring diverse perspectives. This position can be located in our Grand Haven – Michigan office (as an onsite position or in the Seattle Area (as a remote position).
Key job responsibilities
- Create print packaging files from digital master template files
- Input product information into packaging files ensuring accuracy quality and consistency
- Use various tools in order to proof review track publish distribute archive assets
- Resize digital files and execute photo manipulations in Adobe Photoshop
- Apply broad knowledge of production skills project workflows and file/asset management to handle assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with data entry and data organization
- Responsible for editing SQL queries and producing barcodes
- Work within SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and SLAs (Standard Lead Times)
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on intake and delivery of final packaging assets
- 2+years of professional experience with a focus on digital and graphic design
- Basic knowledge of packaging design
- Proven attention to detail with high organizational skills
- Experience managing large volumes of files
- An ability to solve problems and implement solutions
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative with the ability to take feedback and directions
- Willingness and openness to seek clarification on any vague information or direction
- Thrives in a deadline-driven role
- Track record of cultivating productive working relationships
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.