Job Responsibilities: Recruiter III (Contingent)
Salary: $67000 – $69000 per year
Educational Requirements: High School, Bachelor’s
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Full-Lifecycle Recruiter for a centralized Design Recruiting team.
This person can sit anywhere in the US.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies. Assess talent and pre-close prospective candidates.
- Must understand how to recruit passive candidates and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess a strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent.