Job Responsibilities: ISV Partner Development Representative
Salary: $21 per hour
Company: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Location: Remote US
- Experience in IT sales and/or technical background
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing a large number of ISV partners across multiple technology stacks. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships with the most strategic of these partners is essential. The right individual will need to focus on driving top-line revenue growth and customer adoption through these partners. They will also work to ensure each partner chooses AWS as the preferred platform for their customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Onboard new Technology Partners including Start-ups, SaaS providers, PaaS providers, established ISVs,
- Effectively manage and measure a large number of partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
- Manage and jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners.
- Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions on AWS customers.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
- Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing, and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Experience working with ISVs and understanding their priorities and most common Go To Market strategies
- Experience with channel partner requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by AWS services
- Background in B2B marketing tools such as Marketo
- Presentation experience positioning solutions to partners that are relevant to their industry or target market.
- Prospecting knowledge for partners from and into a senior executive level to identify new revenue opportunities in a focused market space Proficiency using Salesforce.com and Outlook