Job Responsibilities : Executive Recruiter – UX Leadership
Salary : 67000 per Year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Florida US
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with a number of internal constituents academics and world-class subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Strategic Recruiting Team at Amazon is part of the executive recruiting organization and takes a proactive high-touch approach to building strong talent networks in critical talent groups of long-term value and importance to Amazon. Our team has developed a scalable global framework and set of processes for acquiring senior level talent in these areas that can be reapplied to new domain areas as Amazon’s talent demand evolves.
The Strategic Recruiting Team is growing the Design Recruiting practice to support continued growth of senior leadership in Amazon’s Design community. Design leadership at Amazon ranges from Creative UX and UI User Research UX Program Mgmt and Design Ops Prototyping Industrial/Hardware Design Store Design and specializations such as Voice Motion AR/VR Sound Ergnomics etc.
In this role you will focus heavily on strategic prospect identification and network development cultivating relationships with design leadership prospects candidate assessment and matching candidates with appropriate teams and opportunities.
In the first 12 months we expect this professional to:
- Participate in executive recruiting process for a portfolio of executive searches with responsibility for delivering against hiring goals
- Conduct targeted research and establish specialized pipelines of executive design talent
- Become an internal subject matter expertise on design hiring at Amazon and serve as a resource to design leaders and recruiting peers
- Partner with senior design leaders on strategic programs and events with a goal of long-term engagement with passive candidates
- Interview executive leaders and assess for functional skills level and Amazon leadership principals
- Represent Amazon Design at design related conferences events and networking mixers
- Learn and become a power user of our executive recruiting CRM.
While we are currently working remote the long-term strategy is for this position to be based at or near Amazon corporate offices in the following locations; San Francisco CA / Sunnyvale CA / Los Angeles CA / Austin TX / Chicago IL / Arlington VA / Boston MA / New York NY.
- Combination of in-house and agency experience
- Demonstrated success meeting hiring goals for senior or niche talent
- Experience recruiting UX talent strongly desired
- Leadership recruiting experience strongly desired
- Strong behavioral interviewing skills
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn
- A compelling communicator able to engage the attention of passive executive leaders; able to convey complex arguments through business writing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.