Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Work from Home
Salary: $15 – $20 per hours
Location: Remote Work – the US
Working hours: Not Mentioned
Education requirements: High School Diploma
Experience requirements: Fresher
At Ring, our Customer Service (CS) representatives deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Ring customers. The CS team is looking for driven individuals who are up to the challenge of supporting and maintaining positive customer service and customer account security. Account Support team members operate with a keen eye for detail and security policy adherence to protecting Ring customers.
This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Ring in a temporary capacity, with opportunities for long-term employment.
- Provide solutions for complex situations related to accounts.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Effectively communicate with customers and other internal teams.
- Provide excellent customer support to maintain the security of Ring accounts and exemplify our mission of helping to make neighborhoods safer.
- Be disciplined and adhere to processes and workflows.
- This position requires that you handle various contact types including chat, email, and inbound and outbound voice calls.
- This position may require overtime work based on customer needs, large-scale events, or peak seasons of business.
- Must be within a 2-hour driving radius of the Mesa, AZ office, as appropriate based on COVID-19 protocol.
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong note-taking skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to attend 3 weeks of virtual training.