Job Responsibilities : Business Analyst
Salary : $54,300 – $70,965 a year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Prior experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting as well as with data visualization (Tableau, QuickSight, PowerBI)
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in job-related field (business analytics, statistics, finance)
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong communication, presentation, and writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Organization skills – demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams and effectively gather project/program requirements
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a broad range of tasks and a track record of efficiently meeting deadlines
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Today, we operate retail websites in 15 countries, offering millions of products in more than different categories worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history!
Amazon is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is curious and passionate about leveraging data to provide our Customer Service Teams the resources they need to provide exceptional service. As a Business Analyst, this individual will be responsible for providing BI tools and processes to our World-Wide Customer Service and Capacity Planning Teams. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical background that enables him/her take a business need and provide solutions by translating complex data into an understandable and actionable data presentation. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate insights and influence buy-in to stakeholders & senior leaders
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining, ETL, API, data warehouse
- Experience working with complex data in large corporate environments
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) knowledge and experience
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.