Job Responsibilities : Non Tech Recruiter, Amazon Studios
Salary : $69,500 – $121,600 a year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experiences in corporate non-technical recruiting experience.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter to support the hiring and critical recruiting programs for our growing US teams. In this role you will oversee the hiring for various creative and core business teams across Amazon Studios and IMDbTV.
- Drive optimization of a recruiting program that leans on industry networking, targeted events and data driven talent mapping.
- Partner with leadership teams to surface blockers to success and create/ execute creative solutions to drive progress in hiring.
- Champion innovation that creates a mutually beneficial ROI for the business and the recruiting organization.
- Utilize a variety of recruiting methods to deliver against business critical hiring demands and attract top talent.
- Influence business leaders through a partnership built on trust and advocacy.
- Entertainment recruiting experience.
- Have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes.
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience in building on-going customer relationships through constant communication and ownership of accounts or clients