Job Responsibilities : Technical Customer Service Support Associate (Work from Home in Texas)
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- High School diploma
- 1+ years of experience working directly with customers and providing high quality service
- 1+ years of experience in technical support that is focused first and foremost in customer success
- 1+ years of experience supporting consumer WiFi / Mesh networking platforms (Linksys D-link Google WiFi ASUS)
- 1+ years providing technical support for mobile devices (iOS Android)
- Strong interest in consumer technology
- Flexibility with full-time schedule including shift assignments on weekends/evenings
- Problem-solving skills “thinking outside of the box”
- Proficiency with learning new technology
- Ability to work remotely
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement (https://youtu.be/yxrpb9pKHls) video for more information
At Ring our Neighbor Solution Experts deliver timely accurate and professional technical support to all Ring customers. The team is looking for driven individuals who are up to the challenge of solving customer issues and providing a positive customer experience. Neighbor Solution Experts are technically savvy problem solvers with a focus on customer account security and issue resolution. An ideal candidate would need to be an excellent listener quick learner and able to handle ambiguity. You would need the ability to communicate professionally with maturity and self-confidence.
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
For this position you must be residing in Texas to be eligible. You can expect starting compensation of $18.00 per hour.
Key job responsibilities
- Providing prompt efficient detailed service by engaging directly with Ring’s customers
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right
- Working with cross-functional support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Navigating multiple system applications and researching applicable solutions with ease
- Developing detailed knowledge about Ring’s products services and features
- Providing advanced Ring device troubleshooting solutions
- Acting as an advocate for our customers by reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs communicating trends to leadership and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Patiently listen to understand and solve complex technical customer issues
- Investigating documenting and resolving issues
- Providing world class support to Ring’s customers
- This position may require that you handle various contacts types including; Chat Email Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
A day in the life
The Neighbor Solutions team supports customers with their device needs. You will be supporting customers with device questions device set-up and technical troubleshooting every day to ensure their devices are operating as expected. Your troubleshooting abilities will be put to the test as you dive deep to diagnose and resolve complex problems while providing an exceptional experience to our customers. Your primary responsibility will be handling voice interactions from our customers and guiding them to the best possible resolution. Additionally you will work collaboratively with other Ring teams to identify document and escalate emerging issues.
About the team
The Neighbor Solutions team is a part of the Customer Support organization responsible for assisting customers with their device needs. With a focus on issue resolution the team assists customers with device set-up and technical troubleshooting while also collaborating with the broader organization to raise awareness on trending device issues.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
- Experience working with Firewall configurations parental controls and commonly enabled features associated with service provider modems/routers and services
- Ability to document technical customer issues into notes that are consumable by other users
- Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment
Since its founding in 2013 Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer together for everyone. From the first-ever Video Doorbell to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system Ring’s smart home security product line as well as the Neighbors app offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring we are committed to making security accessible and convenient for everyone—while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information visit www.ring.com. With Ring you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Click Here : Apply Now