Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Manager, Amazon Care, Amazon Care
Salary : $20 per hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise/B2B role, preferably marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
Amazon Care is Amazon’s on-demand primary healthcare solution. Over the past 12 months, we have begun scaling marketing activities to engage with employers across the US who may wish to make Amazon Care available to their organization. As part of Amazon Care’s B2B marketing team, the Digital Marketing Manager will own development of key marketing channels essential to our growth, including outbound email and webinars.
A successful candidate will work closely with our product marketing team, field marketing team, product team, and sales. The ideal candidate should be extremely data-driven, proactive, and be comfortable working in a startup-type environment.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members.
About the team
- Experience in healthcare or marketing to benefits buyers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in marketing technology products or services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving business.
- Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journey.