Job Responsibilities : PM, Physical Stores, Amazon Stores
Salary : $49000 per Year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline such as Business Marketing or Communications
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in project management
- 2+ years leading projects from end to end.
Amazon Physical Stores is seeking an experienced results-oriented Project Manager to help identify current process gaps and then innovate and problem solve to create solutions. The Physical Stores team generates demand for the Amazon Physical Stores hourly brand and converts that interest into new hires to meet the growing need for thousands of hourly retail team members.
You will be responsible for managing various projects that relate to recruitment marketing in the Physical Stores space. Projects will directly effect how potential applicants get into the funnel and work streams that relate to the funnel. As a highly organized and task oriented individual you will work closely with Strategists Field Leaders and Recruitment Marketing Specialists to execute strategic growth initiatives to reach goals and delight Customers.
- Provide proactive investigation of the Physical Stores business line to identify gaps and areas for improvement in process and practice
- Develop robust flexible and transparent strategic and tactical project plans for gaps identified
- Manage project tracking and communication
- Help drive efficiency and standard work with our cross-functional teams including working with cross-functional launch teams
About the team
The Amazon Stores recruiting team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon to translate our customer experience in a physical store environment on a growing global scale. We support recruiting for a collection of stores including Amazon Fresh grocery stores Amazon Go Amazon Go Grocery Amazon 4-star Amazon Books and Amazon Pop Up. A summary of our current businesses and locations can be found at amazon.com/stores. We are focusing on expanding our hiring of hourly associates with operational mechanisms and program management encompassing marketing analytics candidate attraction and communication strategic sourcing channel management staffing execution at scale and vendor management.
- 3+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
- Proven track of record of building and optimizing multiple simultaneous marketing campaigns; equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level
- Expert understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues manage program risk and allocates scarce resources effectively
- Deep analytical abilities specifically with respect to channel and target customer insights and experiment design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across all levels
- Demonstrated ability to influence distributed cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.