Amazon Recruitment 2022
Job Responsibilities: AWS Customer Service
Salary: $17 – $21 an hour
Education Requirements: High School, Bachelor’s Degree
Full Job Description
- 6+ months of experience in Contact Center and/or customer-facing roles in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge in one or more technology domain areas (e.g., cloud computing, internet, network, software, systems)
- Computer literacy with experience using Windows/MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel
- High school diploma
Key Job Responsibilities
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Acting as an advocate for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Make sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.