Job Responsibilities: Technical Recruiter II
Salary: $69000 per year
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
The person in this role will:
- Contribute to defining and leading the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with client group and teams of sourcing recruiters.
- Insist on high standards and ensure operational excellence, including delivering an on-brand candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead meetings with client groups to include overall hiring progress, prioritizing open positions across an organization(s), internal movement discussions, and consult in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Own the preparation and delivery of search status reports, leading status reviews on active searches and calibration discussions.
- Use data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions.
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate offer packages, helping Amazon attract and secure top industry talent.
- 2+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.