Job Responsibilities: Software Development Engineer
Salary : Not Disclosed
Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Educational requirements: Bachelor Degree
The Amazon Baby Registry team is looking for a talented Software Development Engineer who likes to write code and wants to have a direct impact on the customer experience. We own a full-stack web application that powers the Amazon pre-natal shopping experience for millions of customers a year. This enables our developers to deal with fewer external (to the team) dependencies and write a ton of code
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 3+ years industry experience developing complex technology projects
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Experience designing and developing web services and distributed applications with high throughput/availability and low latency