Job Responsibilities : Amazon Locker+ Customer Service Associate
Salary : $16.50 an hour
Company : Amazon HVH
Location : Longmont, CO 80501 US
Amazon Locker+ Customer Service Associate
- Receive pick and stow customer orders process returns and prepare for delivery.
- Assist customers with questions they may have.
- Work through problem-solving scenarios for customers.
- Maintain a clean safe and organized workspace.
- Manage responsibilities for a Locker+ location including opening and closing site.
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort scan and prepare orders.
- Receive truck deliveries.
- Perform physical labor including lifting up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Stand and walk during shifts lasting up to five hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Use carts dollies hand trucks and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Be available to work part-time between the hours of 6:30 AM and 10:30 PM with schedules varying week to week.
- Safety. Your safety is important to us so we provide safe working conditions.
- Surroundings. You’ll be behind a counter working with customers. Depending on the Locker+ site you may be working in a Whole Foods Market a freestanding location a partner retailer or even in the lobby of a warehouse.
- Activity. You’ll be on your feet for the majority of your shift helping customers and sorting packages.
- Temperature. Our Locker+ locations are in comfortable climate-controlled environments.
- Noise level. Sound levels are minimal what one would expect in a grocery store.
- Dress code. Casual with a few rules to follow for safety. Comfortable closed-toe shoes are required.
- Stay busy. You‘ll be engaged your entire shift from organizing packages to chatting with customers.
- Unique Workplace. Locations can vary so you may be at a grocery or other retailer.
- Schedule options. Ideal for someone looking for a part-time role. Work up to 20 hours per week and be able to work differing schedules: Tuesday and Thursday one week Wednesday and Saturday another for example.
- Shift flexibility. Shifts follow various operating business hours (example: 6:30AM – 10:30PM). Shift times average 4-5 hours and are assigned per business need. Choose shifts right from your own mobile device.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups). Learn more about Anytime Pay..
- Training. You’ll start with a set schedule for some training to get you up to speed then you can start choosing the shifts you’d like to work.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs and we also have tuition reimbursement options. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location you’ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology.
- Customer Obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work.
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare parental leave ways to save for the future and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Offerings are dependent upon the role work schedule or location; specific to a Locker+ Associate the following benefits are included:
- Competitive wage paid weekly with overtime for more than 40 hours
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety guidelines.
You can begin by applying above. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process you can find support here: https://hiring.amazon.com/hiring-process#/.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation during the application and hiring process including support for the New Hire Event or need to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1 please visit https://hiring.amazon.com/people-with-disabilities#/ or contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by phone at
888-435-9287 Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status.