Job Responsibilities : Content Marketing Manager
Salary : 73000 per Year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Provide writing examples and/or portfolio for consideration.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Communications Content Strategy or a relevant field.
- Experience developing content strategies and campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Experience with ecommerce partner audiences.
- Experience partnering across departments teams and creatives (designers videographers agencies) to drive programs.
- Experience creating and producing bar-raising content experiences for digital mediums online learning events and more.
We are looking for a high caliber entrepreneurial Content Marketing Manager to join our Buy with Prime content team on a project with strategic significance and high exposure. This role will be responsible for developing collateral and executing content programs to support our partner initiatives. This role will support initiatives that help us recruit new partners grow their business and help our partners grow their merchant’s Buy with Prime business.
As a Content Marketer supporting our partner business you will be two parts content creator and one-part program manager working across teams and creatives to bring partner enablement campaigns and stories to life. A successful candidate has developed differentiated content experiences to set their brand apart with a background creating sales collateral digital content (blogs webinars podcasts keynotes) and live engagement experiences (virtual in-person events) for technical and non-technical audiences. This is the right role if you are passionate about continuous learning diving into new areas and topics to become a subject matter expert then finding simple compelling ways to communicate those ideas to others through content.
Key job responsibilities
- Act as a member of the agency and technology partner marketing team helping to drive engagement and support partner initiatives through content.
- Develop sales collateral events and digital content (site pages emails landing pages) to recruit and nurture prospective agency partners.
- Develop co-marketing campaign assets and co-branded collateral to support thru-partner merchant growth activities.
- Establish our inbound content marketing efforts for partners in part by creating content for and managing our partner editorial calendar (content/blogs) in collaboration with product marketing and our editorial manager creating engaging educational content for agency partners.
- Develop partner success stories and work with our agency team on educational content programs.
- Act as the liaison between the brand and content team and partner stakeholders (product marketing technology and agency partner teams).
- Demonstrable history of driving differentiated content experiences.
- Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and concepts and develop a structured narrative and supporting content.
- A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and tradeoffs to leadership.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop….wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast free shipping a seamless checkout experience and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $120500 – $163000 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.