Job Responsibilities: Customer Service
Salary: $16 – $35 Per Hour
Company: Amazon Web Services
Education: High School
Full Job Description
- Technical experience working with computer systems and technology components
- 6+ months of experience in Contact Center and/or customer facing roles in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge in one or more technology domain areas (e.g., cloud computing, internet, network, software, systems)
- Computer literacy with experience using Windows/MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel
- High school diploma.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service.
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Acting as an advocate for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Make sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.